Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cabin Fever.

I kind of regret posting some of the things I've posted recently.

Truthfully, I thought that posting some of that personal stuff going on in my life would help me not dwell on it so much, but that wasn't true. The real problem was cabin fever.

A friend of mine knew what was wrong with me the whole time...in retrospect I kind of wish she had just told me, but that's in the past now. The frantic thoughts and anxiety...who knew being alone for too long could do that to me? Certainly not I.

But...as soon as people returned to school, I instantly felt better. No possessive thoughts, no anxiety, no worries. I'm completely in control now and I can take my life at whatever pace I please. What a difference from only a week ago!

I suppose now that my rational mind is in control, almost all of my present concerns are null and void. I can simply continue doing the right thing without any emotional hindrances.

Yay!

There was a dream that I dreamed, a dream for full control.

No comments:

Post a Comment